Turn Google Form submissions into documents
Generate a new file when a Google Form is filled, and create outstanding Google Docs or Microsoft files.
In this article
Create your document template
Info: You can skip this step and create directly your template from your sheet with Publigo! See the last section to learn how.
Create a Google Form
2. Create a form and add a question for each merge tags added in your template:
Generate document on form submit with Publigo
3. From your form responses tab, open the responses Sheets:
4. Open Publigo by clicking on the Publigo icon on the side panel of your responses sheet:
5. Select the template you want to use
6. To create a new template, simply click on New, below the type of document you wish to create:
For example, if you click on new bellow Google Sheets, Publigo will create a new spreadsheet named[Publigo] My Templateand store it in the same folder as the form.
7. Click on the more options button and select Schedule merge > On form submit:
8. You are all set! You can now click on the button Generate on form submit:
9. A document will be automatically generated every time a response is submitted!